A main course, an antipasto, a great salad!
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped
fresh rosemary or1 1/2 teaspoons dried
- 1 large garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (9 ounce) package fresh cheese ravioli or tortellini, fresh cooked
- 1 1/2 cups
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (3.75 ounce) jar marinated mushrooms,
- 1 (3.75 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Kalamata or black olives
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl and whisk to blend.
- Rinse ravioli under
cold water to cool; drain.
- Add ravioli, ham, bell pepper, mushrooms and green onions
to vinaigrette; toss to coat.
- Season salad to taste with salt and pepper
and chill for at least 30 minutes. (Can be prepared 3 hours ahead; mix occasionally.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.)
- Arrange salad on large platter. Garnish with olives, if desired.
- Serve, passing
Parmesan cheese separately.
Posted by Darlene at Recipe Goldmine 2/4/2002 2:45 pm.