Ravioli Salad 2
- Salt, to taste
- 1 pound ricotta-stuffed fresh ravioli
- 1 pound fresh asparagus,
trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed overnight in the refrigerator
- 4 big handsful fresh baby spinach, washed and stemmed
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmigiana-Reggiano
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the ravioli. When the ravioli
begin to float, add the asparagus and peas.
- Cook the vegetables for 1 minute or
until they are bright green.
- Drain the ravioli and vegetables into a large colander.
- Transfer to a large serving
bowl, add the spinach and pine nuts, and gently toss with the olive oil, a generous
pinch of salt and the Parmigiana-Reggiano.