Shrimp Ranch Salad
- 2 cups dried pasta or macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups prepared Ranch dressing
- 2 small
bags salad shrimp
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced celery, diced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook and drain pasta according to directions.
- Rinse the salad shrimp in warm
water to defrost; add to pasta.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix all together with
a wooden spoon.
- Serve as a side dish or as the main dish with a green salad and rolls or French
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Salad Recipes