Sombrero Pasta Salad
- 16 ounces spiral shaped pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup water
envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 large green
bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 5 1/2 ounces ripe olives, drained
- 16 ounces Catalina dressing
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add water and taco seasoning mix; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Rinse pasta in cold water and drain; place in a large bowl.
- Add beef mixture,
cheese, green pepper, onion, tomato, and olives; mix well.
- Add the dressing and
toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Salad Recipes