Spaghetti Salad with Honey Dressing
I got this recipe during a recent visit with my mom. She said she copied it from
a honey jar a long time ago.
- 10 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked, drained and rinsed with cool water
medium onion, diced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 8 ounces lite Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- While noodles are cooking, prepare the vegetables and mix with all remaining
- Add noodles and mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
JBic notes: I used 16 ounces mixed pasta (shells, rotini and penne) instead of
spaghetti (at my daughter's suggestion - she wanted more "texture").
I also substituted 2 bunches of green onions for the diced onion and used shredded
parmesan instead of grated.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine on 8/19/2001 7:56 pm.