- 1 (16 ounce) package thin spaghetti, broken in half
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package broccoli florets
- 1 (8 ounce) package cauliflower florets
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded carrots
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons
grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic
- Cook spaghetti; drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place in large bowl; add tomatoes,
broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate
for at least 2 hours.