Spinach and Parmesan Pasta Salad
Bow-tie pasta and baby spinach are always the start of a good salad—especially
when tossed with a dressing that includes Parmesan and fresh basil.
- 2 1/2 cups farfalle (bow-tie pasta), uncooked
- 4 cups tightly packed baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup KRAFT
Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding
spinach to the boiling water for the last 30 seconds; drain.
- Rinse pasta mixture with cold water; drain well. Place in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
Prep Time 20 min. | Total Time 20 min. | 5 servings, 1 cup each
Recipe and photo credit:
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.