Supreme Pasta Salad
Supreme Pasta Salad is an easy, flavorful addition to any picnic, cook-out or
party. It's sure to get compliments from your guests.
- 1 package (16 ounces) rotini, fusilli or shell pasta
- 5 cups assorted vegetables,
such as broccoli florets, sliced carrots, bell pepper strips,
cherry tomato halves and red onion slices
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian or ranch-style
- 1/4 cup McCormick® Salad Supreme® Seasoning
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- Place pasta and vegetables in large salad bowl.
- Add dressing and Seasoning; toss gently to coat. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- Toss before serving.
Makes 10 (1-cup) servings.
Nutrition Information per 1 serving: Calories: 275 Sodium: 626 mg; Fat: 9
g Carbohydrates: 41 g; Cholesterol: 1 mg Fiber: 2 g; Protein: 7 g
Recipe and photo credit: