Sweet 'n' Sour Pasta Salad
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 pound tri-color rotini twists
- 4 carrots,
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1 cup celery,
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk, vinegar, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, combine carrots, bell pepper, onion and celery; toss to mix.
- Add macaroni.
- Gently fold in dressing; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours
prior to serving.