Taco Macaroni Salad
- 2 cups uncooked corkscrew macaroni
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce)
envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup commercial French dressing
- 1/2 head
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water,
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Cook ground beef in large skillet until browned, stirring to crumble; drain off
- Stir in taco seasoning and French dressing; cool.
- Combine macaroni, beef mixture and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; tossing
- Serve immediately.