Tex-Mex Pasta Salad 2
This salad would be a welcome addition to a picnic, pot luck, or tailgating party.
Rotisserie chicken is especially tasty in this recipe.
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken (optional)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar, Jack, or Mexican cheese blend
- 3/4 cup Lindsay® Sliced Black Ripe Olives
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup corn kernels (thawed if frozen)
- 1/2 cup diced Lindsay® Red Roasted Peppers
- 1/4 cup quartered Lindsay® Hot Sliced JalapenoPeppers (optional)
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- Salt, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta, transfer to large bowl and toss with oil, vinegar, chili powder
and paprika; set aside to cool.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss well; add salt to taste.
25 min prep | 20 min cook | Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Recipe provided by Jill Silverman Hough.
Recipe and photo credit: Lindsay®.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.