Three Bean Salad 2
- 1 can French-style green beans
- 1 can drained yellow wax beans
- 1 can red
- 1 cup finely sliced celery
- 4 to 6 scallions, sliced (including
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- Drain green beans and wax beans well.
- Barely drain kidney beans.
- Place beans,
along with celery and scallions, in a large bowl and marinate at least overnight
with vinegar, sugar and oil.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.