Tiffany's Pasta Salad
I don't measure, I just wing it so I will try my best to make it as simple
as possible. This isn't mayo based so it can "sit out" without going
- Red wine vinegar
- Italian seasoning
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- Olive oil
- Salad oil
- 1 package tri-colored rotini pasta, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1 large can black olives, pitted, drained
- 1 large can artichoke hearts, drained, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large can baby corn, drained, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced, slices cut in half (use to your taste)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Dressing: Combine all ingredients in bowl. Adjust the sugar to take the "bite"
out of the red wine vinegar. The amount of salt, Italian seasoning, and pepper just
depends on your taste. Mix well to emulsify and pour over pasta salad.
- Salad: Toss cooked, cooled pasta with all of the vegetables and dressing.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine June 1, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Salad Recipes