Tiffany's Pasta Salad
I don't measure, I just wing it so I will try my best to make it as simple
as possible. This isn't mayo based so it can "sit out" without going
- 1 package tri-colored rotini pasta, cooked, rinsed
- 1 large can black olives, pitted, drained
- 1 large can artichoke
hearts, drained, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large can baby corn, drained, cut
into bite-size pieces
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper,
cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
red onion, thinly sliced, slices cut in half (use to your taste)
- Red wine vinegar
- Italian seasoning
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- Olive oil
- Salad oil
- Dressing: Combine all ingredients in bowl. Adjust the sugar to take the "bite"
out of the red wine vinegar. The amount of salt, Italian seasoning, and pepper just
depends on your taste. Mix well to emulsify and pour over pasta salad.
- Salad: Toss cooked, cooled pasta with all of the vegetables and dressing.
until ready to serve.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine June 1, 2001.