- 6 ounces frozen uncooked tortellini
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup creamy Italian
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook tortellini as directed on package. Drain; rinse with cold water until cool.
- Drain the artichokes and cut them up.
- In a medium bowl combine tomatoes, onions,
and artichoke hearts.
- Add cooked tortellini and salad dressing; toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 2 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Salad Recipes