- 1 (9 ounce) package fresh cheese-filled tortellini
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup cauliflower florets
- 1/2 small sweet red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/2 small purple
onion, thinly sliced
- 6 to 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Italian salad
center.html" startspan -->
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain.
- Combine cooked tortellini and the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over
pasta mixture and toss well.
- To store: Refrigerate in a tightly covered container for at least 2 hours and up
to 3 days.
Makes 5 cups.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Salad Recipes