- 6 ounces frozen uncooked tortellini
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup
sliced green onions
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup creamy Italian
- Cook tortellini as directed on package. Drain; rinse with cold water until cool.
- Drain the artichokes and cut them up.
- In a medium bowl combine tomatoes, onions and artichoke hearts.
- Add cooked tortellini
and salad dressing; toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 2 servings
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.