Tropical Fruit and Pasta Salad
On most days, breakfast is a hurried meal eaten on the way out of the door. On
a special spring morning, slow down and gather the family for a delicious brunch
featuring Tropical Fruit and Pasta Salad! Enjoy with fresh-baked muffins and steaming
coffee and tea.
- 1 package (9-ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit*
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, toasted
* pineapple chunks, sliced strawberries, diced papaya or mango and/or sliced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook, rinse and drain pasta according to package directions.
- Combine yogurt, honey and ginger in medium bowl. Toss with pasta; transfer to
large serving platter.
- Arrange fruit over pasta; sprinkle with coconut.
Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 10 mins | Servings: 10
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Salad Recipes