Tuna Tortellini Pasta Salad
This is a delicious change of pace from a standard tuna salad. Line your serving
bowl with salad greens and garnish with Parmesan cheese curls made by 'peeling'
a piece of Parmesan cheese with a vegetable peeler.
- 1 package (20 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Family Size Three Cheese Tortellini, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 pound green beans, cut into
1-inch pieces, cooked
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) solid white tuna packed in water,
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced ripe black olives
- 4 green
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon
- Combine tortellini, green beans, tuna, tomato, olives and green onions in a large
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar and celery salt in a small bowl.
- Stir mayonnaise
mixture into pasta mixture.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.