V-8 Rice Salad
- 2 1/2 cups V-8
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (more or less, to taste)
- 1 cup
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained well
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat V-8 and Tabasco sauce to a boil. Add rice and simmer, covered, over
low heat for 45 minutes, until rice is tender.
- Remove from heat. Let cool thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients and refrigerate until cold.
Photo shared by Val from Nebraska
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Salad Recipes