Chicken Taco Salad
- 8 chicken breast tenders
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, drained (reserve liquid)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- Prepare chicken according to package instructions.
- Combine lettuce, beans, cheese, tomato, avocado and scallions; top
- Combine salsa and reserved chili bean liquid.
- Serve with salsa dressing, chips and sour cream.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.