Chicken Taco Salad 2
Shredded cheddar, chunky salsa and cool ranch dressing give this chicken taco
salad its delicious flavor.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup KRAFT
Classic Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 8 cups
shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup
KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- Cook and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on
medium-high heat 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add dressing and salsa; stir until well blended. Reduce heat to medium; cook
1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Place 2 cups of the lettuce on each of 4 salad plates; sprinkle evenly with chips.
- Top with chicken mixture and cheese.
- Serve warm.
Prep Time 25 min. | Total Time 25 min. | 4 servings
Recipe and photo credit:
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.