Crunchy Potluck Taco Salad
Ready in only 30 minutes, our taco salad is made with taco-seasoned ground beef,
lettuce, tomatoes, olives, cheddar cheese and tortilla chips.
- 1 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 package Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, broken into small pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 bag nacho-flavored tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and taco seasoning mix as directed on seasoning
- In large bowl, gently mix lettuce, tomatoes, olives, onions and cheese.
- Add beef mixture; stir gently to mix.
- Just before serving, add dressing and chips; toss.
Prep Time 30 min | Total Time 30 min | Servings 10
Eat it all up! This salad does not keep in the refrigerator. Make sure to toss
immediately before serving.
This salad can be customized to your family’s favorite taco ingredients.
by Jessica Walker
Recipe and photo credit: