Ranch Taco Chicken Salad
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 tablespoon. oil
- 1 tablespoon
chili powder (or Mexican seasoning)
- 1 (16 ounce) package salad greens
- 1 (8
ounce) jar salsa
- 1 cup fat-free ranch dressing
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Shredded reduced-fat
- 1/2 cup crushed baked tortilla chips
- Heat oil and chili powder in large non-stick skillet, add chicken and cook on
medium high-heat 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Toss chicken mixture, greens, salsa, dressing and cheese in large bowl.
- Top with crushed chips before serving.
Reprinted with permission from
The Association for Dressings & Sauces.