Taco Salad Bowls
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, divided
- 3/4 pound
extra lean ground beef
- 1 cup match-like carrot sticks
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons
TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, divided
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT
Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 4 cups torn salad greens
- 1 large tomato,
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese
cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Crumple four large sheets of foil to make four
3-inch balls; place on baking sheet.
- Place 1 tortilla on top of each ball; spray
tortilla with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle evenly with 1/2 teaspoon of the chili powder.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until tortillas are golden brown. (Tortillas will drape
over balls as they bake.)
- Meanwhile, brown meat with carrots and remaining 2 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add 1/2 cup
of the salsa; cook 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Mix mayo and remaining 2 tablespoons salsa in large bowl.
- Add salad greens and
tomatoes; toss to coat.
- Spoon into tortilla shells; top with meat mixture, cheese
Prep Time: 20 min | Total Time: 20 min | Makes: 4 servings
Cook ground beef thoroughly and evenly. The color of the raw ground meat can
vary from bright red to light pink. Do not rely on the color of the meat to check
for doneness but use an instant read thermometer instead. Ground beef should be
cooked to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
Recipe and photo credit:
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com. TACO BELL®
and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.