- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco mix
- 2 cans kidney beans, drained, or 2
cans pinto beans, drained
- Chopped onions
- Chopped tomatoes
- Grated Cheddar
- Corn chips
- Brown ground beef.
- Add taco mix as directed on the package; add beans. Simmer 20 minutes.
- If desired, put shredded lettuce into a prepared flour tortilla shell or
just put into bottom of a serving bowl.
- Pour hot mixture over crispy lettuce.
- Add tomatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese, then top with crispy corn chips.
- Serve with guacamole, sour cream and salsa.