Terrific Taco Salad
'My hubby didn't even know it wasn't meat,' said one one reviewer of this taco
salad made with BOCA Veggie Ground Crumbles.
- 1 cup frozen BOCA Veggie Ground Crumbles
- 1/4 cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa
- 3 cups torn lettuce
- 1/2 cup rinsed canned black beans
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup thin red pepper strips
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Cook crumbles and salsa in skillet on medium heat 5 minutes or until crumbles
are cooked through (160 degrees F), stirring frequently.
- Place lettuce on 2 plates; top with crumbles mixture and remaining ingredients.
Prep Time 15 min. | Total Time 15 min. | 2 servings
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.