Warm Chicken Taco Salad
Cheddar cheese and thin strips of skillet-cooked chicken breasts provide the
protein in this yummy taco salad.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing, divided
- 1 (1 ounce) package TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 4 cups tortilla chips (4 ounces)
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Cook chicken in 2 tablespoons dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat 5
minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in remaining dressing, seasoning mix and tomatoes; cook and stir on medium
heat 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Place chips on large platter; top with layers of lettuce, chicken mixture, cheese,
olives and onions.
Prep Time 25 min. | Total Time 25 min. | 4 servings
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.