24 Hour Salad
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, broken into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 pound spinach, washed and broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 4 to 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped or grated
- 1 can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 package bacon, cut into small pieces and fried crisp
- 1 pound Monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salad: Layer all ingredients in order.
- Dressing: Mix all together. Pour on top of salad. Do not mix up dressing and salad.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Mix it all up and eat.
Posted by weezytam at recipegoldmine.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.