24 Hour Salad
Layer all ingredients in order
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, broken
into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 pound spinach, washed and broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 4 to 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped or grated
- 1 can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 package bacon,
cut into small pieces and fried crisp
- 1 pound Monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup milk
- Mix all together. Pour on top of salad. Do not mix up dressing and salad.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Mix it all up and eat.
Posted by weezytam at recipegoldmine.com