Arizona Avocado Salad
- 3 avocados, seeded and peeled
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium tomatoes
- Peel tomato and cut off top. Scoop out pulp.
- Mash the avocados, and mix well with the onion, chili, Tabasco, and salt.
- Stuff tomato with avocado mixture, and serve over lettuce.
Makes 4 servings.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine 1/15/2002 3:59 pm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.