Arugula Salad with Honey-Herb Dressing
- 4 cups arugula leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, sliced
- Toasted bread slices or croutons
- 1/4 cup lemon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried coriander
- Salt, to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine salad ingredients, cover and refrigerate.
- Combine all the ingredients of the dressing in a jar, close jar and shake
until well blended.
- Sprinkle salad with parmesan, pour dressing over and toss lightly.
Recipe and photo credit: National Honey Board - nhb.org.