Arugula Salad with Honey-Herb Dressing
- 4 cups arugula leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, sliced
- Toasted bread slices or croutons
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried coriander
- Salt, to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine salad ingredients, cover and refrigerate.
- Combine all the ingredients of the dressing in a jar, close jar and shake
until well blended.
- Sprinkle salad with parmesan, pour dressing over and toss lightly.
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: National Honey Board
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.