Bacon Avocado Potato Salad
- 6 medium boiling potatoes
- 2 avocados, peeled and cubed
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- Salt and black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Boil potatoes in their skins. While potatoes boil, cube avocados and toss
with lime juice. Chop bacon into 1-inch pieces and fry until crisp in a large
skillet. Remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
- In bacon fat, sauté onions until golden. Remove pan from heat and stir in
wine, vinegar, mustard, and salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
- When potatoes are tender, drain peel and dice. While still warm, pour dressing
over potatoes and toss. Allow to cool to room temperatures. Fold in avocado,
bacon, parsley and cilantro.
- Serve at room temperature or chill one hour or longer.
Makes 8 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.