Blue Cheese Green Bean Salad
Serve this show-stopping side dish at your next dinner party. It’s full of antioxidants and tastes so good, well, your friends won’t believe it took only 10 minutes to make.
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Del Monte® Cut Green Beans, drained
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese or gorgonzola cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Romaine lettuce (optional)
- Salt (optional)
- Pepper (optional)
- Mash cheese with oil and vinegar in a bowl.
- Toss with beans, tomatoes, walnuts and onions.
- Serve on a bed of Romaine lettuce, if desired. Season with salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
Prep: 10 min | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo used with permission from: