Blue Cheese Green Bean Salad
Serve this show-stopping side dish at your next dinner party. It’s full of antioxidants
and tastes so good, well, your friends won’t believe it took only 10 minutes to
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Del Monte® Cut Green Beans, drained
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese or gorgonzola cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- (Optional) romaine lettuce
- (Optional) salt
- (Optional) pepper
- Mash cheese with oil and vinegar in a bowl.
- Toss with beans, tomatoes, walnuts and onions.
- Serve on a bed of Romaine lettuce, if desired. Season with salt and pepper
to taste, if desired.
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 0 min
Total Time: 10 min | Serves: 4
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Del Monte Foods, Inc.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.