Blue Cheese Potato Salad
- 2 1/2 pounds potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 3/4 cup chopped scallion (green and
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup sour cream (regular or fat-free)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (regular or reduced-fat)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
plus extra for top
- In a large bowl toss together all the ingredients until very well mixed.
- Sprinkle the top with extra blue cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least several hours before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.