As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 8 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (Oriental or vegetable flavor)
- 2 (12 ounce) bags broccoli coleslaw
- 3 scallions, tops and bottoms chopped
- Dressing: Mix dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Salad: Toast almonds and sesame seeds at 350 degrees F until lightly browned. Let
- Crunch or break up noodles in bag before opening. Place dry noodles and
contents of seasoning packets in large bowl.
- Add broccoli slaw, scallions, toasted almonds and sesame seeds.
- Toss with desired amount of dressing at last minute.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Salad Recipes