- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 8 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (Oriental or vegetable flavor)
- 2 (12 ounce) bags broccoli coleslaw
- 3 scallions, tops and bottoms chopped
- Dressing: Mix dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Salad: Toast almonds and sesame seeds at 350 degrees F until lightly browned. Let
- Crunch or break up noodles in bag before opening. Place dry noodles and
contents of seasoning packets in large bowl.
- Add broccoli slaw, scallions, toasted almonds and sesame seeds.
- Toss with desired amount of dressing at last minute.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.