- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Dash of pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 cups fresh raw broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 12 slices bacon, fried and crumbles
- Combine all dressing ingredients in blender except the vegetable oil. Blend
until well mixed.
- Add the vegetable oil and blend.
- Serve over the salad ingredients.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.