- 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli slaw
- 3 to 4 tablespoons finely chopped red
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons cooked crumbled bacon (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon
light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- Kosher or sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine the broccoli slaw mixture with the onion, raisins or cranberries,
and sunflower seeds and bacon, if using.
- In another bowl combine the lemon juice, vinegar, mayonnaise, sour cream,
sugar, and celery seeds.
- Stir the dressing into the broccoli slaw mixture until well combined. Refrigerate
until serving time.
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes | Yield: 6 servings
For best flavor, make the broccoli slaw a few hours before you plan to serve
it. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.