- 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli slaw
- 3 to 4 tablespoons finely chopped red
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons cooked crumbled bacon (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon
light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- Kosher or sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine the broccoli slaw mixture with the onion, raisins or cranberries,
and sunflower seeds and bacon, if using.
- In another bowl combine the lemon juice, vinegar, mayonnaise, sour cream,
sugar, and celery seeds.
- Stir the dressing into the broccoli slaw mixture until well combined. Refrigerate
until serving time.
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes | Yield: 6 servings
For best flavor, make the broccoli slaw a few hours before you plan to serve
it. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.