This is delicious when piled onto a Smoked Pork Loin Sandwich.
- 1 1/2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 cup cultured buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons granulated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 10 cups coarsely shredded red or green cabbage
- Whisk together Miracle Whip, buttermilk, sugar, lemon juice, hot pepper
sauce and salt.
- Add cabbage and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight if you like a more
- Adjust the seasoning, toss well and serve.