This is delicious when piled onto a Smoked Pork Loin Sandwich.
- 1 1/2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 cup cultured buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons granulated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 10 cups coarsely shredded red or green cabbage
- Whisk together Miracle Whip, buttermilk, sugar, lemon juice, hot pepper
sauce and salt.
- Add cabbage and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight if you like a more
- Adjust the seasoning, toss well and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.