- 1 (16 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup granulated sugar blended with 1 1/3 cups vinegar
- 2/3 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Drain all the beans. Mix all ingredients together.
- Place beans in a container which has a tight cover.
- Add diced pepper and onion.
- Pour dressing over all, and refrigerate several hours or overnight or
for several days before serving.
This salad keeps well in the refrigerator for at least a week.