California Chinese Cole Slaw
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 8 green onions,
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 packages UNCOOKED Ramen noodles, broken into small pieces
(do not use seasoning packs)
- 1 cup oil
- 6 tablespoons Chinese white vinegar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Mix dressing and heat just until sugar melts. Cool.
- Toast almonds and sesame seeds separately (seeds toast faster). Mix with
remaining slaw ingredients.
- A half-hour before serving, toss dressing with slaw.
Note: this is good left over, but best if you toss only a 1/2 hour before serving
- the crunchiness is fabulous!
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.