Canyon Style Potato Salad
- 5 cups diced potatoes, cooked in chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
cup prepared Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 tablespoon prepared
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- In a bowl, combine potatoes and celery.
- Mix together Salad Dressing, mustard,
pickle relish, scallion, salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes and celery; toss
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Garnish with radishes or toss in just before serving.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.