- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound carrots, shredded
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 (8 ounce)
can crushed pineapple, packed in natural juice
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- In a small mixing bowl, with electric mixer on high, beat cream until stiff
peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, tossing to blend. Fold in
whipped cream. Chill and serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.