- 2 pounds chayotes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 avocado
- 3 1/2 ounces
mozzarella cheese, cut into strips
- 8 green olives, sliced
- Peel chayotes, halve, discard seeds and chop. Steam over boiling, salted
water about 20 minutes or until tender. Cool.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake together olive oil, cilantro, vinegar,
salt and pepper.
- Cut avocado in half lengthwise, discard seed and slice into a serving bowl.
Immediately toss with the olive oil dressing.
- Toss in chayotes, cheese and olives.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.