Cheddar Bacon Topped Salad
- 1 head lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green, red or yellow bell pepper
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 bacon slices, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- Layer the lettuce, bell pepper, onion, celery and peas in a 9 x 13-inch dish
or a large salad bowl.
- Combine the mayonnaise and sugar in a bowl and mix well. Spread over the layers,
sealing to the edges.
- Sprinkle the cheese and bacon over the top.
- Chill, covered
for 8 hours or longer.
Makes 10 to 12 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.