Chef’s Salad Italiano
Serve as a main dish, garnished with capers or anchovies, if desired.
- 8 cups romaine lettuce in bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound white button mushrooms, sliced thick (about 6 cups)
- 8 ounces sliced smoked turkey, cut into strips (about 2 cups)
- 4 ounces sliced provolone cheese, cut into strips (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion rings
- 1/2 cup bottled creamy roasted garlic or Caesar salad dressing
- In a large salad bowl, place lettuce, mushrooms, turkey, cheese, tomato
and red onion.
- Add dressing; toss well.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Mushroom Council and mushroominfo.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.