Chinese Cole Slaw
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Garlic salt
- In bowl, stir together mayonnaise, soy sauce, ginger and hot pepper sauce
until well blended. Pour over cabbage mixture and mix well.
- Season with garlic
salt and pepper; cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Stir once or twice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Salad Recipes