Chinese Cole Slaw
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Garlic salt
- In bowl, stir together mayonnaise, soy sauce, ginger and hot pepper sauce
until well blended. Pour over cabbage mixture and mix well.
- Season with garlic
salt and pepper; cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Stir once or twice.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.