- 3 cups green cabbage, finely shredded
- 3 cups red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup firmly packed cilantro leaves, minced
- 1/4 cup Mexican lime juice
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cuminseed
- Salt and pepper
- In a large nonreactive bowl, mix cabbages, cilantro, lime juice, water,
honey and cumin seeds.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.