Cornbread Salad 2
Here's a delicious salad that will also help you use up leftover cornbread.
- 5 cups cubed cornbread or crumbled corn muffins
- 3 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
cup sweet pickle juice
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place cornbread in a large salad bowl.
- Combine tomatoes, onion, green bell pepper, relish and bacon. Spoon on top of
- Mix mayonnaise and pickle juice; pour over vegetables. Sprinkle with Parmesan
- Chill before serving.
Serves 10 to 12.