Creamy Blue Cheese Cole Slaw
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup
crumbled blue cheese of choice, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) bag already-shredded cabbage cole slaw mix, or thinly sliced green cabbage for about 6 to 7 cups
- In a small bowl, make a dressing by mixing together the mayonnaise, sour
cream, vinegar, water, sugar, blue cheese and black pepper. Whisk well.
- Place the cabbage in a medium serving bowl and add the dressing, tossing
to coat well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours before serving.
Approximate Values Per Serving: 137 calories (65 percent from fat), 10 g
fat (3 g saturated), 16 mg cholesterol, 3 g protein, 9 g carbohydrates, 1 g dietary
fiber, 286 mg sodium
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Salad Recipes