Creamy Blue Cheese Cole Slaw
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup
crumbled blue cheese of choice, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) bag already-shredded cabbage cole slaw mix, or thinly sliced green cabbage for about 6 to 7 cups
- In a small bowl, make a dressing by mixing together the mayonnaise, sour
cream, vinegar, water, sugar, blue cheese and black pepper. Whisk well.
- Place the cabbage in a medium serving bowl and add the dressing, tossing
to coat well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours before serving.
Approximate Values Per Serving: 137 calories (65 percent from fat), 10 g
fat (3 g saturated), 16 mg cholesterol, 3 g protein, 9 g carbohydrates, 1 g dietary
fiber, 286 mg sodium
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.