I just made this, tonight. It turned out even better than the recipe I've
been using for years. A definite keeper.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 large carrots (1 1/2 pound), peeled and shredded
- 1 head green cabbage (about 2 pound), shredded (makes 12 cups)
- Dressing: In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar,
sugar, garlic, pepper and salt. Set aside.
- Cabbage Mix: In a large bowl, toss the carrots and cabbage. Immediately
pour the dressing over the cabbage mix and toss until all of the vegetables
are well coated. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for an hour.
- Toss again before serving.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 3/28/02 11:51:56 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Salad Recipes