I just made this, tonight. It turned out even better than the recipe I've
been using for years. A definite keeper.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 large carrots (1 1/2 pound), peeled and shredded
- 1 head green cabbage (about 2 pound), shredded (makes 12 cups)
- Dressing: In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar,
sugar, garlic, pepper and salt. Set aside.
- Cabbage Mix: In a large bowl, toss the carrots and cabbage. Immediately
pour the dressing over the cabbage mix and toss until all of the vegetables
are well coated. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for an hour.
- Toss again before serving.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 3/28/02 11:51:56 pm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.