I just made this, tonight. It turned out even better than the recipe I've
been using for years. A definite keeper.
For the dressing
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon
ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the cabbage mix
- 5 large carrots (1 1/2 pound), peeled
- 1 head green cabbage (about 2 pound), shredded (makes 12 cups)
- For the dressing: In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar,
sugar, garlic, pepper and salt. Set aside.
- For the cabbage mix: In a large bowl, toss the carrots and cabbage. Immediately
pour the dressing over the cabbage mix and toss until all of the vegetables
are well coated. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for an hour.
- Toss again before serving.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 3/28/02 11:51:56 pm.