- 1/2 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions,
white and green parts, sliced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 (5-ounce) package Ocean Spray®
- Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries
- Mix together cabbage and red and green onions in large mixing bowl.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, pepper and cumin together in a
- Pour over cabbage mixture; add dried cranberries, mix thoroughly.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Makes 6 servings.
May be made up to 6 hours in advance.
Recipe and photo credit:
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.